Online registration is now closed
Onsite registration desk will be open at the Beurs van Berlage,Damrak 243,1012 ZJ Amsterdam during the following hours:
|Date||Registration Hours |
|02/03/2017||10:00 - 21:00|
|03/03/2017||07:30 - 20:00|
|04/03/2017||07:00 - 16:45|
Registration Fees (In EURO including VAT):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
until December 20th, 2016
From December 21st until and including February 1st, 2017
From February 2nd, 2017
|Dietitians/ Nurses*||€330||€395|| €450 |
|Students/ Trainee/ Fellows*||€195||€250||€300 |
* in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
FEES FOR ALL MEETING PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Entrance to all scientific sessions
- Conference material
- Access to the Exhibition area
- Invitation to the Opening Ceremony, the Welcome Reception
- Coffee & lunch during breaks, as indicated on the timetable
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 Euro commission is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: NGC 2017 Conference Amsterdam (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A
Account Number: 693980-52-872
IBAN No: CH02 0483 5069 3980 5287 2
· Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
· Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
Cancellations received up and including December 20, 2016: full refund.
Cancellations received between December 21, 2016 till February 21, 2017: 50% will be refunded.
After February 22, 2017: no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department.
N&G 2017 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 315 280 432 ext. 50
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140